- BBC article from 16th August. Highlights:
- “Twitter is making changes to its new redesign, after users complained of headaches and discomfort.”
- “Unveiled only last week, the redesign mainly involved high-contrast colours and a custom-designed font, Chirp.”
- Its aim was to “improve content consumption and clean up ‘visual clutter’. But many, especially with accessibility needs, found it confusing, hard to read and uncomfortably bright.”
- Users have reported the font being smaller and denser, so are having to strain their eyes more to read.
- Twitter Accessibility have confirmed that fixes are on the way.
Did you know that you can subscribe to dai11y, week11y, fortnight11y or month11y updates! Every newsletter gets the same content; it is your choice to have short, regular emails or longer, less frequent ones. Curated with ♥ by developer @ChrisBAshton.