- Flexible booking & cancellation policies (to encourage people to book flights etc; those who have bouts of debilitating medical symptoms have long requested more flexibility).
- More accessibility fixes on websites (due to suffering businesses trying to market to more customers).
- A move toward contact-free (e.g. more automatic doors, less paperwork, less face-to-face check-in).
- Public spaces easier to navigate (lack of crowds, increased spatial awareness).
- Increased local offerings (some hotels & tour operators are extending discounts to residents, in the absence of out-of-town visitors).
- Events with virtual access (business conferences, concerts etc, which prior to the pandemic would not have allowed participation from a distance)
Did you know that you can subscribe to dai11y, week11y, fortnight11y or month11y updates! Every newsletter gets the same content; it is your choice to have short, regular emails or longer, less frequent ones. Curated with ♥ by developer @ChrisBAshton.